He creates a video game for two years ... to ask his girlfriend to marry him

© YouTube screenshot

It took a lot of patience, but it was worth the effort. A young man developed a video game for two years with the sole purpose of asking for his future wife's hand.

At the end of the game, the character makes a statement to Emily's. This is how this video game enthusiast proposed to his girlfriend. “This game was created for you. You are my constant motivation. You make me everyday to be the best version of myself. Emily, I would like to be by your side forever. For that, I only have one question left to ask you ... Will you marry me? ”Asks the hero.

Her game, titled Nena, is available on the Steam platform at a price of 3.99 euros. The money collected will be used… to finance the marriage.



0/Post a Comment/Comments

Previous Post Next Post